When I asked G if she wanted to make cupcakes the other day she said, "Yeah! For Bamma?" I am not really sure why she associates cupcakes with Bamma but she was sure excited to make them. She kept singing Happy Birthday to Bamma while we were making them. She was pretty funny.
She wanted to use the Abby tins left over from her birthday and she was so proud of herself when she got them all in the pan.
Licking the bowl. This is the spoon that she wanted. I was thinking it was a pretty small spoon for batter licking :)
She upgraded her little spoon to the measuring cup.
Enjoying the fruits of her labor. (As I am posting this G sees the pictures and says, "Mommy, make cupcakes for Bamma?")
1 comment:
Oh so cute! I love looking back on memories of cooking with my mom.
Post a Comment