I have been tagged so here are six interesting/insignificant things about me:
1. I think old men (usually 70+ years) are cute. T calls it my 'old man fetish'. I don't think fetish is quite the right word.
2. I love soup especially homemade and especially in the fall/winter.
3. I hate snow but I love snowmen.
4. In high school I was the pitcher for our high school softball team. I once struck out 13 batters in a playoff game.
5. I hate taking the time to take a shower but the need to be clean usually wins :)
6. I love Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. I could eat a whole box at once if I let myself.
I now tag Christy, Tara, Tamara and Libby.
2 comments:
Very interesting!
good facts! i had no idea that you were a softball star, cool! i'll have to start thinking about what i can do...
Post a Comment