We went to the park Thurs. morning with some friends. We are definitely loving the fall weather!
G was climbing up this little wall, got about half way up and decided she was scared. S came to climb at about that time and didn't hesitate. G looked over and I think her thought was
'if S is big enough to do it by herself then so am I' and off she went. They both made it to the top all by themselves.
I kept waiting for her to try and climb the rope but she never did.
I don't think she realized how funny she looked coming out of the slide. :)
G has finally decided swinging
might be o.k. She wanted the
big swing but only wanted to go
''slow''. She kept telling me over and over "slow, mom, slow". I am just happy she likes to swing now.
Happy B taking it all in. He just watches the kids play. It won't be long and he will be out of the stroller having all the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment