We went to a Halloween Party Saturday night. It was so much fun! G had a blast. There was a costume fashion show with a cat walk and music, a fortune teller, a (for lack of better word) jumping thing and of course tons of good food. We have lots more Halloween activities this week and next so the kids will have lots more times wearing their costumes. Stay tuned for more pictures, our Halloween fun is just beginning :)
Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and a 'scary' skeleton. Cousin B was so cute. He would hold his arms out and "growl". It was really funny! His costume also had a mask but I don't think I ever got a picture of it.
G's favorite part of the night was the "jumping thing". She had a blast!
Look at G getting some air :)
T with G and B for the fashion show. T was spinning her around. She did love being in the spotlight!
G with her cupcake after the fashion show! She was so excited about that cupcake (even though she only took one bite) and the glow bracelet.
These mummy cookies were my contribution to the party Sat. night. I was pretty happy with how they turned out. I think G and I will try and fine tune them this week sometime.


7 comments:
Cute idea!!
The kids look so cute and grown up it makes me very home sick. Thanks for all of the pictures I love them!
oh man, their costumes are SO CUTE! what a cute idea to do peter pan and tinkerbell! :)
I love peter pan and tinkerbell too! the mummies look delish! :) what a cute idea!
ok, seriously, the mummy cookies are super cute!
And why didn't I get some (like I really need them) They look cute and delicious.
Post a Comment