G had her very first friend party for her birthday! Including G, there were 7 little girls there. It was so much fun. We had a Princess Picnic and everyone was encouraged to wear dress up.
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Aren't they cute? I think I was more impressed with them than the girls but that's okay they are little. One day G will look back at this picture and I am sure she will be super impressed :)
Her cake. She wanted a tall pink cake with flowers. This is the best I could do. She was very impressed! She might look back at this picture and not be as impressed ...
Beautiful birthday girl. She started out the day in her pink tutu and changed to her Cinderella dress as the party started. It's her birthday she can wear what she wants.
We started the party with Aunt Wese showing all the girls how to make paper frogs. There was a lot of concentrating going on! I couln't get any of the girls to kiss their frogs when they were done. We also played bingo with m&ms. The girls got pretty into the game and didn't even eat very many of their m&ms until they were done.
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Aren't they cute? I think I was more impressed with them than the girls but that's okay they are little. One day G will look back at this picture and I am sure she will be super impressed :)
Her cake. She wanted a tall pink cake with flowers. This is the best I could do. She was very impressed! She might look back at this picture and not be as impressed ...
Beautiful birthday girl. She started out the day in her pink tutu and changed to her Cinderella dress as the party started. It's her birthday she can wear what she wants.
We started the party with Aunt Wese showing all the girls how to make paper frogs. There was a lot of concentrating going on! I couln't get any of the girls to kiss their frogs when they were done. We also played bingo with m&ms. The girls got pretty into the game and didn't even eat very many of their m&ms until they were done.



1 comment:
OH!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY G! Allie sure wishes she could have been there to celebrate with G.
Post a Comment