We finally had a weekend at home with nowhere to go. It was a great! After lunch we decided to let the kids play in the sprinklers. They had a great time! B was a little nervous at first but he came around.
"peeking" at mom
I think this was one of the first times he ran all the way through the sprinkler. Silly girl!
Piling things on top so the water can't come out.
And now siting on top so the water can't come out. I love her expression!
She was pretending to wash her hair.
Getting all dry. I love how they cuddle up in their towels.
While the big kids were playing we did a little mini photo shoot of E. She was so happy despite the fact it was really hot.
This one just makes me laugh! She has some great facial expressions.
3 comments:
What a fun activity! It looked liked they had a blast!
E is getting SO big! She is just darling!
yes, she is a doll! and i am loving grace's facial expressions!
That is so fun! Weekends at home are few and far between they are the best.
Post a Comment