Friday, June 25, 2010

e's first bite

At E's 4-moth checkup on 5/24 we were given the go ahead to start solids. We weren't quite ready then but we decided today was the day. And by day, I mean night. E has been struggling staying asleep so we thought if she was a little more full when we put her to bed she might stay asleep. It is worth a try anyway...

She has no idea what is about to happen...

Looking right at mom!

Still looking at mom not really paying attention to what is going on...






Love the belly button in this picture :)


and I think she finally tasted it ...
she wasn't a huge fan and I am sure more got on her face
than in her mouth but that is usually how it goes...
I am sure she will be a pro before we know it!



No comments: