He wore his Buzz and Woody shirt and his "cars cars" flip flops.
He was excited.
He did great! A couple of times he just got up and started to walk out.
We had to remind him the movie wasn't over yet.
I think he went to the bathroom twice.
We were just happy he told us he needed to go.
He loved it.
And he loves Buzz. and Woody. but mostly Buzz.
He goes around saying "Buzz Whiteyear to the rescue" all the time.
And every once in a while we hear a "howdy, howdy, howdy".
G is a pro. This is her second movie.
Her first was UP last summer.
She didn't make a peep the whole time.
E got kinda fussy at the beginning.
I thought I was going to have to miss the movie.
But then she went to sleep
and slept through the entire movie.


No comments:
Post a Comment