Thursday, April 15, 2010

Photo Shoot

We took the kids to JCPenny's for pictures on Saturday (4/10) for B's birthday and to get some of E. Here are some of the best shots we got. We were a little bummed because E wouldn't smile for the pictures. She smiles at us all the time now and we were hoping to get some pictures with her smiles but maybe next time :) We didn't do any of G by herself because she will get them done in June for her birthday.



My favorite of all 3. I know E's tongue is sticking out but that is how she looks most of the time anyway so we think it is cute :)

E also kept putting her hand in her mouth...

I love the close-ups :)











My favorite!!! She looks like a little doll!!

I cropped these last 3 before posting them. In the actual picture her name is visible on the blanket.

There is that tongue again :)

4 comments:

Lora said...

what great photos! The kids are darling!

G's hair is so long and pretty!

britni said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those closeups! They are adorable and E's is a doll!!! Can't wait to meet her one day!!!

Jill Revell said...

Those pictures are perfect! I love the second one with all of the kids laying down. And the close ups are so cute!

Looks like you guys had a great time at the zoo. That really is a sweet picture of your hubby and E.

thepainterfamily said...

CUTE!

you really got a lot of great ones where they are all looking and smiling, and that right there is AMAZING :)