Happy Birthday to our B! It is hard to believe he is already 2! T and I took off work and we met the P family at the Zoo (pictures to come - I took WAY too many so I have some sorting to do). After the Zoo we came home and opened presents (again, pictures to come), had a pizza picnic in the living room while watching a movie and then had cake.
Blowing out candles. He didn't get them both at once but he got them both by himself. He was so proud!
Once he found the shovel, he was not giving it up. He was so excited to "dig out" everyone's piece :)






2 comments:
What an AWESOME cake! Oh man...that would be any little guys DREAM cake for sure! :)
How cute!
What an adorable cake! I'm going to have to steal your idea one day :) Happy Birthday B!
Post a Comment