Monday, April 26, 2010

G's 10/07 pages

It has been WAY too long since I have scrapbooked! I was able to find some time this weekend and hope to get caught up by the end of the summer. I have a long way to go but I am not too overwhelmed yet :) I have 3 double page layouts for her for 10/07. October is always a busy month for us so we always have lots of pictures. And really, which ones would you choose to leave out? :) The top picture of each layout is the left side.


In the bottom corner G's name is covered up just for blogging purposes.


Again, I covered her name up for the blog in the top right corner.




Once again, her name is covered up for the blog in the top right corner.

I did a lot more journaling than I thought I was going to be able to since the pictures are 2.5 years old. It is so fun to go back and look at how little G was. It always amazes me how much she has grown and changed when I look at old pictures.

No comments: