Tee Pee from Grandma and Grandpa. "B's Hideout" is embroidered above the door, but we covered his name up just for blogging purposes. Needless to say he LOVES it! I couldn't get far enough away to get a picture of the whole thing with how his room is arranged now. I will have to see if I can get a better picture once we rearrange his room so it fits better. He also got Duplos from the P family which he opened while we were at the zoo and insisted on sleeping with and Duplos from Nana and Papa which he opened while we were in Gilmer for Easter. I see lots of Duplo building inside the Tee Pee in B's future :)





1 comment:
I hope he thinks of his Auntie H and Uncle M when he is in his Tee Pee...if not, you had better tape a picture of us in there! I can't believe they are all growing up. Make them STOP!
Post a Comment