Monday, May 25, 2009

Sprinklers

We turned the sprinklers on for the kids to play in this afternoon. B was not all that impressed. G kept trying to lead him back over to the water, but as soon as he got a few drops on him he would just run away. He was much happier to sit and watch. G had lots of fun though. She was in and out running and screaming and laughing.








Once after G lead B into the water he turned around and wanted her to pick him up. It was pretty cute. He soon realized she couldn't do it so he came to me with his arms up.



Just trying out some face shots. I think the second of the 2 of B is my favorite.


Again with the face shots. I really like how you can see the water in the 1st one of G and I like her expression in the 2nd.

4 comments:

Jill Revell said...

So fun! This is seriously one of my favorite memories as a kid.

Leann said...

Nice job on the photos! I like all the face shots!

Lisa said...

I love the face shots!

Isaura said...

how can your little guy be walking already??