Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Less than $25


$23.24 to be exact! I am pretty proud of my latest shopping trips so I thought I would share what I got.

2 boxes of Froot Loops - on sale for $2.19 ea. (at Kroger) & I used $1/1 coupon for each

2 boxes of Apple Jacks - on sale for $2.19 ea. (at Kroger) & I used $1/1 coupon for each

4 boxes Frosted Mini Wheats - on sale for $2.19 ea. (at Kroger) & I used $1/1 coupon for each

4 boxes Raisin Bran - on sale for $1.99 ea. (at Randalls) & I used $1/1 coupon for each

2 jars Skippy peanutbutter - on sale for $1.69 ea. (at Target) & I used $0.40/1 coupon for each

2 bottles V8 VFusion juice on sale for $2.99 (at Target) & I used $1/1 coupon

2 packages of Hershey's Bliss chocolates on sale for $2.99 & I used $1/1 Target coupon for each + $1/1 coupon for each

2 boxes Fiber One cereal - on sale for $2.39 ea. (at Target) & I used $0.75/1 coupon for each

2 boxes Fiber One granola bars - on sale for 2.39 ea. (at Target) & I used $1/1 coupon for each

Target is doing a promotion where if you buy 4 Fiber One products you get a $5 Target gift card. I bought my Target items in a couple transactions and used the $5 gift card to pay for most of the second one.

I know 14 boxes of cereal seems like way too much to buy at one time but T eats cereal every morning for breakfast so we go through it pretty fast plus most of the boxes do not expire until March 2010. Now I just need to find a way to stockpile milk :)

4 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

AMAZING! This is a great buy and I don't think 14 boxes of cereal is crazy at ALL! Sounds great to me! :)

Are some of your coupons for the Fiber One items online? I saw that target deal too! :)

thepainterfamily said...

Hi Amanda...I keep thinking about your awesome cereal purchase, and I thought of a question....

Did you have to use different Fiber One coupons...or could you use the same (online coupon) printed multiple times for the transaction?

(is that making sense?)

Dave and Julie said...

You are incredible!

Lisa said...

That's awesome! I should go get the Sunday paper today and find some coupons myself :)