Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sleeping and Swimming?

These are the pajamas G had on when she went to bed.

This is how we found her when we went to check on her before we went to bed. It was a little curious that she had the sheet pulled all the way up to her chin, so we pulled it back and found...

This. Yep, she changed into her swimming suit. She had asked us if she could have her swimming suit in bed with her. We told her she couldn't sleep with it in her bed but that she could have it on the floor by her bed. (This usually works for everything that she she wants to sleep with but that we don't think she should i.e. shoes and necklaces etc.) I guess she out smarted us last night :) When she woke up this morning I discovered it was on backwards. She still has it on...sometimes I have to pick my battles :)

5 comments:

Lora said...

I don't blame her it's such a cute suit! That's so cute!

Christy said...

HA! that's hilarious! what a silly girl.

also, what is the name of the medical transcription company that you work for? i have a friend who wants to get into it and i told her that you did it, and she asked for the name. email me at christybateman@gmail.com if you don't mind. thanks!

Jill Revell said...

oh my! I'm laughing so hard right now. TOO funny!

britni said...

That is a GREAT story! She is so funny. I dream of the beach and water...oh heck just to be in my suit and have the sun! Aww...I am on board with her! What a cutie pie!

Leann said...

Oh my gosh, your kids are the cutest! I love the pics of B sleeping too!