I {heart} Target
What I got for 6.74. Plus a cute little boy who sneaked into the picture :)
4 boxes Ritz crackers (you can't really see all 4 boxes in the picture) - on sale for $2.75 ea. & I used $1/1 Target coupon + $1/1 Manufacturer's coupon for each
4 boxes Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs - on sale for $2.79 ea. & I used $1/1 Target coupon + $1/1 Manufacturer's coupon for each
1 box Wheat Thins - on sale for $2.04 & I used $1/2 Target coupon + $1/1 Manufacturer's coupon
1 box Tricuits - on scale for $2.54 & I used the same $1/2 Target coupon for the Wheat Thins + $1/1 Manufacturer's coupon
3 comments:
that ROCKS! i didn't know you could double up manufacture and target coupons. good to know!
i'm so excited you guys will be in utah for a whole month! you will definitley have to come visit us. my number will be changing soon so i will email and let you know what it is.
wow what a steal! that was fantastic!!
What a steal!!
Post a Comment