I went to get G out of the bathtub, and while I was gone B decided to hide? climb? play a trick on Mom? As you look at the picture take note that there is nothing in front of those shelves for B to stand on. T and I are starting to take bets on when his 1st broken bone will be. Right now we are agreed on before Kindergarten. But, if he keeps pulling stunts like this it could be sooner.

5 comments:
He needs gymnastics! This is so funny, but then again I likely won't be there for that first broken and won't have to pay for it either! I am so glad that mine hasn't figured out how to climb out of the crib yet. Good luck with that monkey! :)
I love that you have your camera with you for all these hilarious moments!
Are you kidding me! What a crazy climbing kid.
lol! That's awesome!
wow!! how'd he do that??
very impressive. he's getting so big. looks like he's catching up to sister.
Post a Comment