

Here are more of G's October 2008 scrapbook pages. This one took me a little while to figure out with the sizing, placement and for some reason the colors were just not coming together. I have to say, though, I am very happy with how it turned out. I think this layout might be my favorite so far. I don't know if it is because I have been working mostly on B's scrapbook or what but this one seems extra girly (which G can definitely be sometimes!). I journaled all about our many Halloween activities on the first page and left the second a little less busy. There are butterflies stamped in purple on the green paper (and if you look closely you can see that it matches the butterflies on her tinkerbell dress), hearts stamped in purple on the purple paper and flowers stamped in pink on the pink paper. The butterflies on the second page are on dimensionals.
color scheme: almost amethyst, lovely lilac, gable green and regal rose
stamp sets: Sprinkles, Sweet Shapes and Tall Tales alphabet
1 comment:
so cute! I love the color scheme!
Post a Comment