Here is a fun little game... Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!
4 comments:
Oh! I'm first!!
I remember that time we had the lotion fight. I kept trying to throw you in the snow and you kept slamming the door shut and then (what's her name) came down to "talk" to us and we were covered head to toe in lotion. That was so much fun.
Amazing that we ended up such good friends considering how much we hated each other to begin with. I'll never forgive you for writing that paper though. ;)
One of my favorites is when we were driving to Idaho for school, we were driving through New Mexico and there was a car full of boys that MOONED US! I about died! But there are many more fun ones. I remember cutting up in seminary with Ben Dodd a lot too. Fun times!
I can say a lot with a bunch of 2 words: Gilmore Girls! Dr. Mario! Nertz! (oh shoot, that's one) stick shift! Honestly! White and Oil! Intramurals! Painting! ok some had only 1 work, and I'm sure there are tons more!
And just for fun since she already posted... I remember when Tamara came to visit and was so sunburned I gave her my old meds from when I broke my leg. :)
Post a Comment