Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Play-Doh

G got this Play-Doh set with some birthday money. 6 of the octopus' legs came off and all had some kind of tool to use. There were also lots of mold for different sea shells and sea animals on the outside. The 2 legs the stay attached move so that you can make a fish and try and flip in into the head. Also, if you put play-doh in the head so squish it down with the hat and you can make other sea life.

At first she just watched us play with it but then she got a little more excited about it. Here she is making a turtle.



I think the scissors were her favorite. She kept cutting the heads off all the fish. I am loving her fingers as she is holding the scissors.

It was a pretty fun afternoon with the Play-Doh. I am sure we will play again soon. Oh, and if you were wondering about B ... he selpt the whole time.

Mommy's creation. After I cleaned it up G kept asking "Where's Mommy's fishies?"

No comments: