Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fireworks


G and her first sparkler. I am still not sure she is quite old enough to be holding it by herself but she did pretty good. You can see B in the background trying to get away from the smoke. We did finally get smart and move him upwind.


G was in her jammies so that she could go straight to bed after our tiny firework show since we had to wait until after her bedtime to start. What were we thinking? The neighborhood fireworks were way too loud for her to go to sleep. She was up until after 10 and even then I am not sure how she stayed asleep. At around midnight it sounded like we were under attack :)

Our firework show consisted of 1 box of sparklers and 2 of these spinning pandas. G was scared of the first panda but liked the 2nd one a little better. Hopefully next year's show will be a little more exciting.

I think B was just happy to be outside.

No comments: