Thursday, July 10, 2008

Finally! Some Scrapping!!

It has been a while since I have had a chance or the energy to sit down and scrapbook!! It took me a while to get back into the groove. The pics are from September 2007. I am only 10 months behind on G's book which isn't too bad. I haven't started on B's book yet but hopefully I will be able to soon. The top picture is the left side of the layout and the bottom is the right. I am pretty happy with how they turned out...

There is some subtle stamping on the bottom of the old olive and the top right corner of the rose red. Also, the creamy caramel and so saffron pieces behind the pictures are crimped. The white paper is for blog purposes only. G's friend would like to remain anonymous and their are names under the picture.

Again there is some subtle stamping on the top left corner of the creamy caramel and the rose red. Also, the old olive and pumpkin pie behind the pictures are crimped. I used the Embrace Life and Tall Tales stamp sets. Again, the white paper to keep names hidden. You can click on the picture and it will get bigger if you want to see the stamping and crimping.

No comments: