I think I mentioned it started snowing almost imediately after we got to T's parent's house. It snowed the entire first night we were there as well as the entire next day. And the kids could not wait 1 minute after they woke up to go play! There was SO much snow. It came up to about my knees in the back yard. The kids had the best time! At one point we attempted to make a snowman but the snow was too dry to stick together.
E all ready to go outside. She was a trooper. And no she could not move her arms :)
Helping Dad plow the snow. You can see the snow falling in the picture. E does not look too impressed but she didn't mind it. And I know we look like bad parents becase she doesn't have any shoes on but she had on tights and 2 pairs of socks...
Pretty girl!
Finally some smiles for the snow!
Haning out with Grandma.
B having too much fun!
Getting ready to slide.
I love the smile.
Check out the tongue. Apparently he was concentrating pretty hard getting ready to slide :)
Jumping into the snow. I don't think B stopped smiling the entire time he was outside.
He thought he was pretty big stuff pretending to drive the 4-wheeler.
One of my all time favorites. I love his hat!
G making a snow angel.
Snowball fight :)
Friends again!
Watch out Grandma, just because you are holding E doesn't mean you are safe...
G had the best time throwing snowballs at everyone.


Trying to catch a snowflake on her tongue.
No comments:
Post a Comment