Wednesday, December 29, 2010

just another birthday

ok not really just another birthday

but the one that starts with 3 and ends with 0.

Also, it wasn't "just another birthday" for the fact that it SNOWED. ALL. DAY.

not just reagular snow but sideways-blizzard-type snow. ALL. DAY.

I had big plans to go out to lunch and to a movie with T but with the snow and all we couldn't even find a place open in town to go pick something up to bring back to the house.


I did have a very relaxing day at the house though. We played cards after the kids went to bed. G snuck out just in time for some delicous cake (smart girl, that one). She also wanted to help me blow out the candles.


T and I went out to lunch the next day and then we all took the kids to see Tangeled. It was a great day ... even if it was a day late :)

No comments: