Wednesday, December 1, 2010

@ the park in december

I love going to the park in December. It is always so nice outside. The kids enjoyed playing and I enjoyed my camera. There are lots of pictures - it was just too hard to narrow it down much more than this.



G was first down the slide but...

B might have enjoyed it more.









My fancy camera focused on the branch instead of G. I thought it was kind of a cool picture though.

There she is...

I am loving the tongue ;)



Do you think he was having fun? I am not sure...




The poor ducks...they had no idea what was about to happen...
they were honking and quacking so loud they had to lean into it...it was hilarious!



E spent the first part asleep. I have no idea how she was sleeping - she does not look comfortable at all.

She finally woke up so we put her on the slide. She wasn't too sure about it.

She needed a little help from dad.

She went down this one by herself but I could not get her to smile. silly girl.



She was much happier sitting on the ground eating wood chips.
And this is the point of the day (about 15 min before we left)
when I realized I never changed the white balance on the camera.

See the difference?



At least she enjoyed the swings.

No comments: