Saturday, August 8, 2009

And Baby Makes 3

For those of you who haven't heard the news....we are expecting baby #3!! I am 15 weeks along which puts my due date January 28th. I did some calculations and discovered that G is 21 months and 13 days older than B. If this baby happens to be born on the due date (highly unlikely given both of the others were 2 weeks early), B will be 21 months 16 days older than the new baby. So all in all we couldn't have planned it better if we had tried. T has decided that this baby should be a surprise since we have one of each so we are going to wait until January to find out if if the baby is a boy or girl. Sorry for the low-quality sonogram picture but really it was the best I could do :)

6 comments:

G said...

Congratulations!!!

Christy said...

YAY!!!! congratulations you guys! how very exciting. and very fun that you are waiting to find out if the nubbin is a boy or a girl. i can't wait to see baby #3.

thepainterfamily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How awesome is the spacing! Wow! And I love that you are waiting to find out...I have 3 other friends that are doing the same thing! how cool is that!? I don't think I could ever be so patient!

Lora said...

What exciting news! I love that you aren't finding out! I bet the kids can't wait to see the new baby!

britni said...

Brooklyns birthday is the 27th...she would love for the babe to be born then :). We are are soooooooo excited for yall!

Leann said...

I knew it! I wondered if morning sickness was the lack of blogging culprit. It wasn't but I still guessed right!