G and B have adjusted better than I thought to T going back to work yesterday. B has been waking up about 30 minutes before T leaves and has definitely been clingy in the mornings. He says "I come, I come" as T leaves but he is ok after the door is shut. G has been waking up in just enough time to get to say goodbye and she tells T "See you later. Have a good day!" After he leaves we have breakfast and the go upstairs. Both days now they have been playing so good together sharing toys and everything. This is a big improvement for them as one always seems to want something just because the other one has it. I really hope this is the beginning of a trend and that all of our mornings can be peaceful.
3 comments:
The kids look so cute and peaceful playing there! I hope it is a lasting trend for you! And congratulations on Baby #3! That is wonderful news :-)
They are so darling! How fun that they are playing together! I've heard that kids just somehow know their place, it's like they are aware of the new little one coming!
How come they couldn't do that when you were up here?!? haha. They are so cute. I miss them a lot. . . .
Post a Comment