Saturday, August 8, 2009

15 months old

Now that I am caught up on vacation pictures I need to catch up on regular stuff. B had his 15-month Dr. visit on July 23rd. He weighed 25 lbs 4 oz (55th percentile). He was 32.5 in (88th percentile) tall. His head measured 49.5 cm (98th percentile). So once again he is long and lean with big brains. :)

In other B related news. He is really starting to talk a lot. He will pretty much say anything you ask him to and most of the time you can even understand him. He is also starting to put 2 words together. He will bring us a book and say "read it". Anytime anyone goes anywhere he will say "I come!" At dinner he will hand us his spoon and say "help me".

Sorry, no pictures this time. I just wanted to get some journaling in.

No comments: