Wednesday, January 28, 2009

G's 6/08 pages




Here are G's June 2008 scrapbook pages. Again, the top is the left side and the bottom is the right side. I definitely like the left side better but I think they look good together. Under the picture of G blowing out her candles it says "celebrate" and to the right of G helping mow the yard it says "a small thing done in great love is a great thing." Both of those sayings as well as the flower border on the left side of the left page and the flowers etc. around the left picture on the right page are all rub-ons. I was going for more of a simplistic approach for these pages which I think I accomplished on the left side. One more page to go for the week.

color scheme: sahara sand, going gray, whisper white and regal rose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I love G's "Farmers Tan" in the top picture. Very cute!