Petting the goats. She kept going back to the entrance and changing out her brush. She just couldn't decide which was best I guess :) I am sure the goats didn't mind.
Watching the monkeys. (You can't see the monkeys in the picture but they were there. )
Carousel ride. She was so proud holding on by herself but as soon as it started going she wanted me to put my arm around her back. It is nice to still be needed sometimes :)Our happy little guy. He did so good at the zoo. He was so patient waiting for lunch!
And he just couldn't take it anymore :)
Happy!I have never been able to get a good picture of this guy (or girl - not sure which). He (or she) is so HUGE!




4 comments:
I am loving all the pictures of B smiling! He is so handsome. I am also excited his hair is finally starting to lay flat. G is adorable as always.
I LOVE the zoo and haven't been in FOREVER!! Looks like you had a great time - but how could you not? Our zoo is awesome!!
thanks for letting us go with you guys! we had so much fun! also, that picture of grace looking at the monkeys is seriously adorable.
what a fun update! I just loved your tinkerbell and peterpan! so cute! (and now the election makes sense...I was wondering why I saw all kinds of little kiddos running around on tuesday!) how nice though that you were able to get out and do something together! :)
Post a Comment