Wed. last week (the 5th) we drove up to Gilmer so T could go hunting in Paris Thurs. - Sat. There is a hunting post to come but I will give him that honor - just beware there will probably be some gross pictures. On Sat. we drove up to have lunch and just hang out. The weather was GREAT!

T took B and G for some 4-wheeler rides. They both really liked it. G kept saying "Slow, dad, slow."
(He wasn't even going very fast.)FISH?

We tried to feed the fish but I guess they just weren't hungry.
(G said they were sleeping.)
G going to the other side with Nana to see if there were any fish.
(There weren't any.)
I love how she is swinging her arm in this one. Very determined.

Just waiting.

Smiley boy. He didn't care that there weren't any fish :)
B's NEW TRICK


Yep, he learned how to pull up while we were there. He was on his knees at the couch for quite a while and you could see the wheels turning. YAY for B! He is growing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment