Monday, September 8, 2008

I Couldn't Resist



I know I post a lot of picture of my kids sleeping. It probably happens for 2 main reasons:

1. I have a chance to find the camera and they hold still for the picture.

2. They always seem to be in funny positions - definitely not how we left them when we put them to bed!

So here are a couple pictures taken from B's nap this morning. I love how hee he holding on to the bar with his finger. (you can see it the best in the 2nd pic.) Oh, and I know it looks like his nose and mouth are smashed up against the bar but there is a little space and I promise he can breathe!

2 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

haah! I agree with your two reasons for napping pics! CUTE! Also LOVE the baby doll got the pillow, G is SUCH a thoughtful little mamma...you know, she learned it SOMEWHERE! :)

meg said...

I'm always too afraid that I'll wake them up to take a picture! B is getting way too big! Sorta crawlin'? I can't believe it. And kudos on the very cute cards. You have quite an eye...