T went back to Houston yesterday. He has to be back at work on Mon. with the students returning on Tues. The rest of us stayed in Gilmer as our power most likely won't be back until at least Thurs.
We have been having LOTS of fun this past week and I have LOTS of pictures but I am waiting to post them until we get back home so stay tuned :)
2 comments:
you missed out on dark and hot nights!!! i'm glad you had fun with your family. electricity is very much underated. i still have a huge smile on my face from yesterday's miracle ;)
I'm glad someone's having fun in all this! ;-)
BTW, the commute for me is about 20 minutes, but my school is on the farthest west edge of the district. Depending on what school your mom teaches in, the commute would probably be longer for her.
Post a Comment