
B is starting to sit for a few seconds with no help!! YEAH for B! He has to have something to hold in his lap or else he just falls over (or forward or backward) but he can do it.
I called the Dr. this morning to get his test results and the nurse said that everything was normal except he was a little anemic. He has to have some followup bloodwork done next week to see if he needs to be put on a iron supplement. We will know more on the 10th when he goes in for his 6-month check up. I cann't believe he is already 6 months old!
2 comments:
what a cutie, he looks so grown up! and sorry y'all have been sick! that stinks. but glad to hear you're on the mend.
Oh, being sick is AWFUL! Glad that you are better. B is a cutie! I love that picture of him. Oh, its so nice too when they can sit up. Yeah for B!
Post a Comment