Sunday, August 31, 2008

More Sleeping and Another Milestone



B was trying SO hard to roll over while he was in the swing. He finally just gave up and went to sleep. He stayed in this position for his whole nap. I guess he was really tired!!






If you read the post "4-month check up" you know that it is time for B to start rice cereal. I sitll cannot believe that he is already old enough! This is the 'before' picutre. He even gave us a little smile.


His first official bite of solid food. As you can see his smile went away. He was very unsure about the whole thing.



He was pulling some pretty funny faces at us.







On a side note, G was very curious about the whole thing. First she was very upset that he was using 'her' bowl and spoon and then she just wanted a bite. After I was done feeding B I gave her a little taste. I told her that she probably wouldn't like it and that if she needed to spit it out to go to the sink or the trash. She still wanted a taste. She held it in her mouth for a little bit and then swallowed and said "I did it!" I asked her if it was good and she said yes. She didn't want any more. :) What a funny girl.

















All done! I think most of the cereal ended up on his face, hands and bib. But I guess that is to be expected for the first time. I am sure he will learn soon enough and then the real messes will begin. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Isaura said...

what a cute baby. he looks milk drunk and asleep in the picture :)