Friday, August 29, 2008

4-month check up

B had his 4-month check up on Wed. He weighs 17 lbs 3 oz and is 25 in long. I didn't get a percentage from the Dr. but did a little research online and from what I can tell he is in about the 75th% for weight and 50th% for length. I am not so sure about the length percent because he is already outgrowing some size 6 month onsies because he is too long for them....he must just have really short legs :) He got checks for all his milestones at the visit inincluding holding his hands at his chest, following bojects 180 degrees, cooing and babling and laughing with without being tickled. He has also been cleared to start cereal .. yikes!! Is he really old enough for that? We will probably start it sometime this weekend. By the time he has his 6-month checkup he should be on vegetables and fruits. And here come the messy mealtimes again.... The Dr. also prescribed some eye drops to try and help his goopy eye. Also, he is a pro at rolling from back to front. No more sleeping on his back. Well, we still put him on his back he just doesn't stay there. Hopefully this new sleeping arangement will help his bald spot a little :)

Lately I have noticed that he sleeps with his neck like this alot. Looks comfy huh? Another comfy sleeping position. I guess he finished the roll :) Don't worry, we moved him after the picture.

No comments: