Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Best

After getting B dressed for church this morning I couldn't resist a photo shoot. I wasn't sure of the protocol for ties with three-button shirts but after seeing it on him it was just so cute that I really didn't care :) He wasn't the most cooperative before church, but G was a good helper. I sneaked in a couple pictures after church when he was sleeping.



G was patting his shoulder saying "It's ok."
What a good big sister!




What a handsome little guy!!

3 comments:

Leann said...

SOOOO cute! Keep the pictures coming!

I saw that you're into scrapping. My friend here is too. She has a blog, its linked on my page. But she has tons of cool scrap stuff, so she started a separate scrap blog. Check it out.
http://littlebitscrappy.blogspot.com/

Shauna said...

Love the pictures. B looks so grown up and G is so cute. We can't wait to see them again.

britni said...

I love the pictures~B is so handsome in his shirt and tie and I love that G is such a little nurturer.