Her class is divided into 2 parts: Ballet and Tap, so I am posting in 2 parts. This one is Ballet. Hopefully I can get the Tap part done either tonight or tomorrow. G has improved SO much since the first week. Especially, the "hop hit your knee" (next post).
This was also my first time using the video feature of my camera. I was going to practice before we got there but ran out of time. (I was lucky I got my battery charged.) I am sure there are settings to make it better but I have no idea what they are. I am also a little shaky with the camera in parts but I was trying not to get the backs of heads and the teacher :) Enjoy!
3 comments:
she is so cute! I love how serious her face gets as she's doing certain moves!!
sooooo adorable in their little leotards and tutus!!
i love that you have video in your camera...that's such a great feature!
I love it! She's such a good little dancer! I'm impressed . . . wish I could see it in person . . . (hint, hint)
Post a Comment