For dinner, we went to Chick-Fil-A with Nana, Papa, Uncle C, Aunt C and cousins C and B per the birthday girl's request and then we were off to Chuck-E-Cheese's where Nana P and Papa D joined us for cake presents and of course all the fun we could handle.
Not my greatest cake masterpiece but I think she liked it. She was especially happy when she realized she got to keep the princess toppers.

More present exitement... I love her expressions. She got 3 new barbies from Mom, Dad, B and E.
She got $6 from Nana P and Papa D. She opened the card held up the dollars and said "What do I do with this?" She hasn't had that much exposure to dollar money so she honestly didn't realize it was money. I am sure she will learn all too soon but for now I am happy that she is content with quarters :)
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
the second birthday in June
Happy Birthday to G! We were in Gilmer for G's b-day. We celebrated all day. She loved it. After breakfast we took her shopping for birthday essentials and she was excited to get to pick everything out. At one point she was dancing down the isle chanting "It's my birthday" over and over and a lady looked at me and said "Good Luck!" We asked her what she wanted to eat for lunch on the way to the store. She said, "Peanutbutter. Do you think Nana has any bread." Yes, G, Nana probably does have bread, and even if she doesn't we could probably buy some. Silly girl. She ended up spying cheese pizza at the store and chose that and little mini cupcakes. I am completely fine that her birthday requests are small. I am sure that will change.
Eating lunch. She wanted me to just take a picture of her hand showing how old she is so she hid under the table.
birthday girl
the candle on her mini cupcake

She got to open presents from Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt L after lunch. Do you think she was excited?
Great job on the strawberry shortcake, Grandma and Grandpa :)
Aunt L did an excellent job as well with the Princess and the Frog sound track, bracelets and books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun way to spend a birthday. I still can't believe G is 5! What a sweet little girl you guys have.
Post a Comment