HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO B!
3-year-old stats from the dr.
weight: 36 pounds 12 ounces (90%)
height: 3 feet 3 inches (80%)
T and I both took the day off work so we could have the entire day to celebrate and celebrate we did!
As I walked by his room that morning I noticed he was waking up so I went and laid by him and told him Happy Birthday. He smiled at me. Then I asked him how old he was and he put up 2 fingers. I told him he wasn't 2 anymore and he just looked at me at then held up 3 fingers and said "Am I really 3? Are there presents?"
We started off the morning with homemade blueberry muffins (this kid loves blueberries). While they were baking he opened his presents from Grandma and Grandpa. They got him some Toy Story 3 action links toys (he had gotten one set for Christmas and the new ones can attach to that one). They all link together and set off a chain reaction.
He loves it and he can reset it by himslef (always a plus) !
After muffins B played somemore with his toys and I baked his cake.
Next on the agenda was a picnic near the train and a train ride.
The Herman Park Railroad
Beautiful G! She looks so grown up in this picture. Maybe it is because B is 3 and I know how old she will be on her birthday :)
After the train, we went to see the dinosaur bones.
The Houston Museum of Natural Science
I probably should have had my flash on but I was afraid I would get in trouble :)
Bn showing us how strong he is pushing up various types of metal.
After the museum, he wanted to go to Chick-Fil-A (big surprise) for dinner. We got home around 7 and I still had to decorate the cake. It took forever! BUT by 9 we were ready for
Cake and Presents
3 comments:
Oh what a cute boy! I loved the cake, you always do an amazing job, what a fun mom you are!
happy birthday!
He is looking so grown up :)
and I love that cake!!
WOW, is B really three?!?! crazy! he is such a cutie and it looks like a great day. and i think the cake looks SWEET! maybe i will have to steal the idea for lincoln's birthday in june... :)
Post a Comment