Sunday, September 12, 2010

@ the park

We took the kids to the park yesterday. They, of course, had a great time. There was much climbing, swinging and sliding. Oh, and running and playing in the dirt. There were also some firsts for little E.


B showing us he can do whatever G can do.



G trying to be bigger than she really is.





This was the first time G caught on to pumping while she was swinging.
It was so nice not to have to push her the whole time.



B was loving the tire swing as long as it was going front and back.
Once it starting turning it was all over.

E had her first experience swinging. She loved it to say the least.
I took 11 pictures and she was smiling in all of them.







I love the expression on his face!

E sliding for the first time. T held her hands the whole way down.
She was just happy to sit.






1 comment:

thepainterfamily said...

CUTE!

you know, it doesn't really matter how much time passes...I still see pictures (that park!) and miss Houston!

xoxo