I was thinking as I was posting my last sleeping post that G was getting bigger and she probably wouldn't be in any more of the posts where I show silly sleeping positions. I was wrong.
I am always amazed when she gives her toys/books/babies her pillow and covers them up but giving them almost the whole bed? Silly G! 9/7
I first saw her arm/hand and mouth and thought it was pretty funny but then after I took the picture I noticed her legs. Do you see how her knees are up? 9/10
B and Sam the bear. I am pretty sure B was reading the book to Sam. I am not sure how Sam came to be on top of his head. 9/10
Later that same night after I moved Sam and the book and covered B up. Later we went to check on him again and this is what we found. Did he maybe fall asleep while trying to get out of bed? 9/10I love that his hand is still in the bowl and that his ankles are crossed.
9/11
9/11

No comments:
Post a Comment