B has been doing a GREAT job with his potty training! He only had 2 accidents yesterday and they were both #2 (which isn't all that great but it was only his second day so I will give him a break). He has said some funny stuff during this process and I wanted to document ...
1st day while wearing Woody underwear he had an accident. When I took them off and sat him on the potty he said, "oh no, goodbye woody."
1st day while talking to Aunt Weese on the phone. "when you get to be my age you can wear big boy underwear"
1st day after T got home he had another accident. T asked him which underwear he wanted to pick to wear next. B said, "I don't want to pick anymore. I just want my diaper back."
1st day while talking to Grandma, Aunt L, Aunt Weese, Nana and Papa (there were lots of phone calls made to announce the progress) B told each person that they could have some "swish" when they came to his house. Isn't it nice that he would share?
I love how his face lights up and he gets the biggest smile on his face when he goes!
B's treat of choice for this blessed event is "swish" (swedish fish). He gets 2 every time he goes. Sometimes he sneaks 3 but I let it go cause I am nice like that and I am SO PROUD!
1st day while wearing Woody underwear he had an accident. When I took them off and sat him on the potty he said, "oh no, goodbye woody."
1st day while talking to Aunt Weese on the phone. "when you get to be my age you can wear big boy underwear"
1st day after T got home he had another accident. T asked him which underwear he wanted to pick to wear next. B said, "I don't want to pick anymore. I just want my diaper back."
1st day while talking to Grandma, Aunt L, Aunt Weese, Nana and Papa (there were lots of phone calls made to announce the progress) B told each person that they could have some "swish" when they came to his house. Isn't it nice that he would share?
I love how his face lights up and he gets the biggest smile on his face when he goes!
B's treat of choice for this blessed event is "swish" (swedish fish). He gets 2 every time he goes. Sometimes he sneaks 3 but I let it go cause I am nice like that and I am SO PROUD!

3 comments:
that is so funny!
way to go B! That's awesome he's doing SO well!
oh gosh, I love all his comments! What a great idea to record them...it really is such a growing process! I am so excited to hear that it is going so well!
(and maybe a teeeensy bit wishful that my last potty training experience had been smooth sailing)
Post a Comment