Tuesday, May 4, 2010

G's 12/07 pages

Here are G's scrapbook pages for 12/00. YAY 2009 is finished! The top is the left and the bottom is the right of the layout. I may go back and add some journaling to the ho ho ho page ... i haven't decided yet. I know journaling is always good but I haven't really remembered anything specific. I know she was a little nervous to sit in Santa's lap but you can tell that by looking at the picture. Anyway, i am really please with how they turned out. I am super happy with the tree on the second page. It is "decorated" with ribbon and rhinstone brads. Sorry about the glare on the picture on the second page. Bad lighting and not the greatest camera but what can you do? I did turn the flash off but I must have had it right under the light :( Now to get started on 2008...



No comments: