
Yes, G, you did fall in the bathtub!
G had already had her bath and it was B's turn. E started crying so I went to give her her binki. Two seconds later this is what I find. When I asked her what happened she said she was just trying to sit on the stool to watch B. Crazy kids!!
G had already had her bath and it was B's turn. E started crying so I went to give her her binki. Two seconds later this is what I find. When I asked her what happened she said she was just trying to sit on the stool to watch B. Crazy kids!!
5 comments:
poor grace! how funny.
oh how funny! she looks so sad!
Yea, I am sure life with three is always more challening but definately provides a laugh every once in a while!
ahhh, that is an AWESOME pictures...i love her face, it's perfect! :)
oh my! She is so funny! looks like you guys have been buys lately. Hope to see you soon...give those kiddos kisses from us.
Post a Comment