Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lots of Firsts for E

We took E to Gilmer for the first time last week for Spring Break.

She got to meet lots of new people.

E and Cousin B. (3/13) I love the smiles on the big kids' faces when they hold her.


E and her Great Great Aunt E. (3/16) Just in case you are wondering, yes, they do have the same name :)

E and Great Grandma R. (3/16)

E's 1st tu-tu. (3/13) I think she should wear it everyday. What do you think?

E's 1st nap with Papa. (3/17)

E's 1st 3-wheeler ride. (3/17) It wasn't a very long ride, a couple feet at the most, but it still counts. I am sure there will be many more when she is older. :)


Some of E's 1st smiles.

3/19

3/19

3/21

There must be something about that shirt. We can only get her to smile when she wears it. It must have something to do with the fact that Aunt L bought it for her!
I promise it gets washed :)

1 comment:

Leann said...

that tu-tu is SOOO cute on her!