
3 Gillette Fusion Power razors - on sale for $7.94 ea. - price after coupons $17.82
3 Gillette series shaving gel - on sale for $1.89 ea. - price after coupons $2.67
2 All free and clear laundry detergent 32 oz. - on sale for $3.54 ea. - price after coupons 1.08
2 Aveeno Baby wash 8 oz + Aveeno Baby lotion 1 oz - on clearance for $2.54 ea. - price after coupons $0.08
8 Johnson and Johnson Buddies soaps - priced at $0.97 ea. - price after coupons FREE plus $0.24 overage
Madagascar 2 movie -regular price $13.00 - on sale for $6.99
Bedtimes Stories movie - priced at $16.99 - price after coupon $11.99
With each razor + shaving cream transaction I got a $5 Target gift card. I used the $15 in gift cards to to make my total out of pocket $29.65 plus by purchasing Bedtime Stories I am eligible to receive $10.00 from mail in rebates.
2 comments:
So, how do you find these deals?
There are lots of couponing blogs linked on the side bar of my blog. I get the Sunday paper (sometimes more than one) for coupons and match/stack them with store coupons and sales. It is turning into quite the hobby!
Post a Comment