Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wonderful Weather

We have been having wonderful park weather lately. We have to take every chance to get outside before it gets too hot.

B is finally getting the hang of the slides. He even had some smiles.

Swinging together. G still sometimes get a little nervous on these kinds of swings and B is still not too sure about them at all.

B chasing the birds. I happened to take the picture when he was looking back at T. He is getting so good at walking.

I think he still might be a little too small for this one. He actually almost fell off right after the picture was taken.


This one is obviously not from the park. I was trying to capture B's 'squishy nose' smile. He can be such a cheese sometimes.

G wanted to see the fish so bad. I wouldn't let her sit or stand on the edge because I was afraid she would fall in so she decided to lay down to get a better look. She even saw a few.

G likes these swings a lot better but she still tells us to only push her 'softly'.

Another great expression while sliding. We love our G!


It wasn't all that long ago when this wall was way too hard to G. Look at her now.


Still a favorite toy even though she looks a little big for it. Maybe I am just comparing her to B :)

2 comments:

Christy said...

wow, i still can't get over how big b is getting. crazy! and your kids are looking more and more alike these days. very fun.

also, i love houston in february!! :)

Leann said...

so cute! your kids are adorable. Thanks for showing us their little personalities.