Thursday, March 17, 2011

gone fishin'

We were in Gilmer from Wednesday to Sunday of Spring Break. These are the only pictures I took. But it sure was a fun afternoon :)


Uncle C, Aunt C, cousin B and Papa took us to the favorite fishing spot. Nana stayed home with E.


B and G both had their own rods

(I would just call them poles but Papa corrected me too many times. They are rod and reels ...) They waited and waited for a bite...
Papa caught the first fish of the afternoon.

(and many, many more after that!)


Aunt C caught one. G and B went over to 'pet' it.


G helping Uncle C with the net.


Cousin B caught one.


He was pretty proud of it :)


Uncle C caught another one

(and a few more after that!)


Mom caught one. They all had to come 'pet' it :)


Dad caught one - I think it was the biggest of the day.


G and B were the only ones not to catch one. They were a little sad but they had a really good time anyway :)

No comments: