Thursday, February 24, 2011

they just need sleep


2/20 - I really can't remember the last time G fell asleep during dinner. It rarely happens anymore.



2/23 - As we were setting the table for dinner that night, I asked B what he wanted to drink. He told me. We finished setting the table and maybe 5 mintues later when we were ready to sit down he was asleep on the couch. We tried and tried to wake him up. We even took him to the table and he sat there asleep until the rest of us were about half way done and then we decided to put him back on the couch while we finished. We figured he would wake up about the time we got done and would be hungry. Nope. He slept through being brought upstairs, getting changed into his jammies and through the whole night. Hmmm I think sometimes this little boy still needs naps. Oh, and we sat down to eat at 5:30.

No comments: